Saturday, September 1, 2012

Movies: Sparkle (2012) (WARNING MAY BE SOME SPOILERS)

Hello my TRU seekers,

Well, at least a week ago my Mother & I went to go watch the movie 'Sparkle'. And let me just say, Wow! Whitney Houston in this was just amazing, Jordan Sparks amazing too! The previews of the movie on TV make it look like, its just about singing. I mean, that's part of it, but you need to watch the movie to understand that.. Wow, some very dramatic parts....  Like one sister married a rich guy that abused her, and she started doing drugs. And eventually one of her sisters killed him. (I won't explain that, you'll have too watch the movie. Hehe.) And in the end the Mother (Whitney) was now supporting her daughter (played by Jordan) in her show. And her song 'One Wing' Such emotional, powerful music. And such emotional parts. It's a must see! Cause there three sisters, and here comes another spoil. She quits the group to go to medical school. 

Now, I may have given you some spoilers but you should still watch the movie. There may be more of drama, and singing, and all. And you may want to feel that emotion like I did. My rate 5 stars. ☻

Alright, ☻.  That's all I gotta say. Love you, God Bless. Byee♥


No comments:

Post a Comment